|Title:||Sr. Process Engineer|
Sr. Process Engineer
The Sr. Process Engineer is a critical member of the Tactegra Process Architecture and Automation, SyncPoint and Management by Fact teams. Senior Process Engineer may also lead Process Architecture and Automation teams. The Tactegra Sr. Process Engineer utilize our proprietary accelerators and enabling tools to improve, automate, design, or redesign our client's operational process ecosystem. Working with and/or leading our Process Analyst through their systematic and methodical assessment and analysis of the client's process ecosystem, they present remediation and resolution plans to client for approval. They may be a critical team member or lead teams in subsequent execution of client approved remediation and resolution plans for gap-closure across our client's process ecosystem. Tactegra Sr. Process Engineer also lead our Robotics and Automation Workflow Specialists in the implementation of robotics or full automation software. Lastly, they play a critical role or lead the effort in assessing and subsequent solutioning of the current state of process ecosystem artifacts such as Standard Operating Procedures, Measurement Systems & Metrics, Process Governance Structures, and Roles & Responsibilities. The Tactegra Sr. Process Engineer is Business Process Management experienced and educated. They are also key members of the Tactegra Governance Centers of Excellence teams.
- High levels of expertise & capability in Business Process Management skills to include, process improvement and design of new process
- Critical team member or lead teams in the execution of process improvement remediation, process design, robotics and automation implementation
- Analyze data to gain clear understanding of potential risks, issues, concerns and potential adverse situations
- Collaborate with or ensure Process Architecture and Automation MBF teams are collaborate to most effective remediation solutions are identified
- Conduct industry research to identify and recommend best practices
- Participate in or oversee the generation of reports to succinctly identify findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Present team reports to clients succinctly identifying findings, conclusions, and recommendations
- Experience with utilizing standard 3rd party industry accepted tools, systems and software
- Experience in change efforts in conjunction with Risk, Compliance, and Law teams to connect regulatory controls and business processes to demonstrate proactive adherence to regulations
- Experience partnering with LOBs to identify process inefficiencies and accelerate a culture of demonstrable continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees including senior leadership.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Risk management experience in investment, distribution, and/or product development/management environments.
- Experience in insurance, bank, or broker/dealers.
- Experience working closely with legal, compliance and audit.
- A highly collaborative business partner who can effectively manage and influence relationships that are widely dispersed both functionally and geographically
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite including SharePoint, Apps, and Power Automate
- Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to process information for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Ability to supervise and review the results of projects or assignments.
- Ability to train, mentor and provide guidance and feedback to other team members.
Education and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Project Management education preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Visio required
- SharePoint required
- Power Apps and Power Automate preferred
- PowerBI preferred
- Minimum five to seven years of experience managing and executing projects in a broad range of business topics and industries.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with management level individuals.
- Previous experience in managing others in a team environment – direct or indirectly
- Experience in navigating a client environment to solve/resolve complex issues
- Passionate about using, learning, and explaining technology platforms or services as well as curious and excited about continuously improving your understanding of how these technologies work and what it enables.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Tactegra is a Charlotte-based, minority-owned management consulting firm focused on helping clients achieve Operations Excellence in the government and financial services sectors. With over a decade of business operations experience, Tactegra is able to identify and address business problems with an invaluable perspective and a fine-tuned, time-tested set of skills.
We are committed to relentlessly working to achieve the right solutions for our clients. We dive deep into clients’ challenges and take the time to fully understand and diagnose organizational issues before proposing solutions. As a result, our methods consistently achieve sustained efficiency and effectiveness, while simultaneously mitigating operational risks.