|Title:||CAPTURE MANAGER / CAPTURE DIRECTOR|
CAPTURE MANAGER / CAPTURE DIRECTOR
Tactegra, a Minority and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking a Capture Manager or Capture Director to join our firm. As a management consulting firm focused on the public and private sectors, this newly created position will focus on leading the process to identify, strategize and win government contracts.
In short, this role is a critical to the Tactegra Business Development and growth efforts in the government space. Furthermore, being new to the government space, this role will assist Tactegra in putting the right infrastructure in place for strategic growth with a clear understanding of, and the development of solutions that addresses the needs of the various target government departments in a compelling way. This role will be a key player in enabling Tactegra’s to win government contracts and as such will enable achieving revenue, ensuring proper market presence, and identifying new opportunities, while working with the leadership to set capture strategy in support of the firm’s strategic plan. Success for the Capture Manager will depend on how effectively he/she leverage the connective tissue elements considered to be necessary for building and maintaining sustainable competitive advantage:
• Formulates, communicates, and implements an integrated capture strategy that provides a clear and defensible justification for selecting Tactegra for award against competition.
• Drives the opportunity from bid decision to contract award
• Directs the preparation, approval, and execution of the capture plan, schedule, win strategy and budget associated with the opportunity.
• Leads, motivates, and energizes internal and external team members to produce a winning solution
• Ensures the appropriate and right resources are assigned to address all client requirements and win strategy.
• Oversees development of all proposal volumes including the cost volume; leads the pricing analysis and leads the cost and price development sessions
• Oversees development and execution of various level review teams
• Oversees execution of all oral presentations
• Develops and presents capture management reports and briefings
• Identifies capture team, strategic industry partners and assigns capture responsibilities
• Works closely with other Tactegra functional departments and leadership to assure a holistic approach
• Delegates authority and responsibilities to ensure each bid response is maximized
• Ensures compliance with company and agencies policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in Government Capture Management and Business Development, desired
• Highly organized and attention to detail managing multiple concurrent workstreams
• Industry knowledge related to Government solutions in State and/or Government Healthcare, preferred
• Strong Sales and government marketing acumen
• Must be comfortable with government procurement, business development/sales and proposal management
• Deep knowledge of rules, regulations and characteristics of government procurement, buying practices and budget cycles
• Consistent Government capture experience with pursuits over $2M
• Ability to manage multiple subcontractors and partners throughout the bidding process
• Adaptable to changing requirements dictated by client-driven or internal factors
• Ability to successfully manage time and priorities necessary to meet critical deadlines, and be able to manage a heavy workload in a highly competitive and visible, and sometimes stressful environment
• Familiarity with business-related mathematics and metrics
• MS Suite skills – Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
Headquartered in Concord (a suburb of Charlotte), North Carolina, Tactegra has been able to enjoy greater than a decade of prosperity as a niche consulting firm. With the natural evolution to a management consulting firm, this position will be key to driving the expansion and adoption of the new brand, while ensuring we meet our financial goals by attracting and hiring the best talent possible while setting the trajectory of success.