|Title:||Assistant Director of Client Operations and Product Innovation|
Assistant Director of Client Operations and Product Innovation
The Assistant Director of Client Operations and Product Innovation drives all aspects of delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and delivery of innovative solutions, services, capabilities, or offerings. In this capacity, this individual is accountable to ensure tools, processes, teams, and systems exist and effectively support the delivery of quality services to Tactegra’s clients.
This is a management position with operational and revenue supporting responsibility. Acts as a brand ambassador for Tactegra and achieves Tactegra performance goals. Oversees a specific operations domain. Offers expertise, resources, and guidance to senior leadership and as contribution to the achievement of Tactegra's strategic goals. With a key functionality of supporting client facing associates.
This individual will gain unparalleled client delivery experience opening multiple career paths to grow while progressing within their current role, moving laterally across new and existing clients, and providing opportunities to advance upward in their career at their own pace.
Salary is market competitive, commensurate with experience, with an additional goal-oriented variable compensation component.
- Oversee daily operations of all client teams.
- Lead the development and identification of next-generation innovative products and solutions.
- Leverage third-party vendors to enable overall client operations and fulfillment.
- Execute performance management routines and conduct internal upskilling and training of consultants
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations and feedback.
- Report team and/or client performance to senior management.
- Train employees on new services and products.
- Manage and facilitate internal consulting initiative implementations (i.e. new service offerings, technology solutions, business processes, etc.) by working with Tactegra management, technical counterparts, internal support functions, and vendors as necessary to address full client delivery life cycle and operational components
- Employ Tactegra’s talent pool and align skill sets of individuals to create effective client delivery teams
- Analyze and manage effectiveness of teams throughout engagements using internal performance management tools
- Apply knowledge to ensure projects achieve objectives and surpass client goals
- Recognize and determine the appropriate corrective action to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope
- Research, develop and integrate technology applications that optimize internal client delivery teams and processes
- Oversee product research and development to create and execute new products and services that are market and client driven.
- Participate in the development of unique tools and concepts to enhance consultant performance and client outcomes.
- Ability to work in a small organization where a high degree of ambiguity and change exists.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees including senior leadership.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team leader.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to process information for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Ability to supervise and review the results of projects or assignments.
- Ability to train, mentor and provide guidance and feedback to other team members.
Education and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Visio required
- Minimum five to seven years of experience working in one of the leading consulting firms and have managed projects in a broad range of business topics and industries.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with management level individuals.
- Previous experience in managing others in a team environment – direct or indirectly
- Experience in navigating a client environment to solve/resolve complex issues
- Passionate about using, learning, and explaining technology platforms or services as well as curious and excited about continuously improving your understanding of how these technologies work and what it enables.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Tactegra is a Charlotte-based, minority-owned management consulting firm focused on helping clients achieve Operations Excellence in the government and financial services sectors. With over a decade of business operations experience, Tactegra is able to identify and address business problems with an invaluable perspective and a fine-tuned, time-tested set of skills.
We are committed to relentlessly working to achieve the right solutions for our clients. We dive deep into clients’ challenges and take the time to fully understand and diagnose organizational issues before proposing solutions. As a result, our methods consistently achieve sustained efficiency and effectiveness, while simultaneously mitigating operational risks.